A. What type of information do we collect?
We collect Personal Information that You give us voluntarily when You register on to the PLATFORM or offer/buy any Services through the PLATFORM or make any inquiries through the PLATFORM or communicate with eBanquet (including customer service representatives, service providers or other employees) by email, telephone, letter or other methods, comment on blog posts, or subscribe for newsletters or other information services, or report a problem with our site, or otherwise contact us.
We will collect the following personal information that you provided through the PLATFORM:
- IOS – eBanquet vendor app
- Andriod – eBanquet vendor app
- web portal – eBanquet vendor panel
We do not collect any Sensitive Personal Information relating to topics such as confidential medical facts, racial or ethnic origins, political or religious beliefs or sexuality.
You will be able to create an account which consists of information about you, and may include Personal Information, feedback/rating information and other information, including your username. If, in any case, you believe that an unauthorized account has been created about you, you can request for it to be removed by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org__________________.
To request removal of your personal information from our website, contact us at email@example.com__________________. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your Personal Information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
B. For what purpose do we use your Information
We use the information You voluntarily provide for the following purposes:
- to process and fulfill Your queries regarding Services offered on the PLATFORM
- to answer Your inquiries about Our Services;
- to contact you with administrative communications and marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you, to which you have specifically consented.
We use information that we collect about you:
- to enable Your seamless use of the PLATFORM;
- to contact visitors of the PLATFORM when necessary;
- to resolve any issues with the PLATFORM;
- to efficiently manage the PLATFORM which includes analysis, research, statistical and survey uses, together with testing and troubleshooting;
- to ensure the PLATFORM is safe and secure by monitoring activities within the context of continual process improvement,;
- to improve the algorithms, marketing efforts and enhance the overall service levels and offerings.
eBanquet may use non-personal information for the above-mentioned purposes as well as to monitor the PLATFORM and provide a better online experience to the users.
C. For how long do we keep your information
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
UNLESS YOU REQUEST THAT WE DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT, WE RETAIN THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FOR AT LEAST 5 YEARS AND MAY RETAIN THE INFORMATION FOR AS LONG AS NEEDED FOR OUR BUSINESS AND LEGAL PURPOSES.
D. With whom do we share your Personal Information
Your personal information will not be shared with any third party except as mentioned here:
1. When eBanquet is required by law to share the information in situations such as (i) when We suspect a violation of the Terms; (ii) co-operating with law enforcement agencies in response to any judicial order; or (iii) co-operating with any investigation on matters related to public safety, illegal activities, suspected fraud, threats to the physical safety of any person, etc., as may be permitted by law.
2. With the following third parties on a strictly need to know basis, solely for the purpose of providing services in relation to the PLATFORM:
3. With service providers registered on the PLATFORM, if you are a service purchaser and have created a profile on the PLATFORM. We share information regarding service purchasers seeking a particular service with service providers.
4. With service purchasers registered on the PLATFORM, if you are a service provider and have made a product/ service posting.
5. We may sell, transfer or otherwise share some or all of our assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets (including, in each case, as part of the due-diligence process with any potential acquiring entity) or in the event of bankruptcy. You will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
Transfer of Information
E. How do we ensure that your Information is safe
Access to personal information is limited to employees who We reasonably believe to require access to such information in order for them to perform their designated functions in relation to providing services to You. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of all information collected through or in connection with the PLATFORM. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to your email communications from eBanquet. Notwithstanding the foregoing measures, Although we will use reasonable efforts to secure network communications and the PLATFORM, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure or that information on the PLATFORM may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
One distinct way we commit to user privacy is by honouring the Do Not Track (“DNT”) browser settings. If you enable DNT in your browser, it sends us a header when you fetch a webpage, requesting that we do not track your movements online through cookies or other means.
H. Third Party Website
Safeguarding information to help protect you from identity theft is a top priority. We do not and will not, at any time, request your credit card information, your account ID, login password, social security number or national identification numbers in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication.
J. Policy Toward Children
This Site is not directed to persons under 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact our support team immediately. If we become aware that a child under 18 has provided us with Personal Information, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information from our files.
M. Contacting Us